As the leading automotive funding and retailing group, our people are crucial to our success.
For us, attitude is everything and we look for people who are passionate, focused, creative, positive, and committed.
Evolution Funding has achieved huge growth and success in all areas of our business. Could our future success be down to you?
In return we offer a supportive and rewarding environment that recognises individuals but rewards high performing teams. This is backed up by training and development that is market-leading in our sector and industry.
Software Developer (PHP)
Salary depending on experience
A PHP Software Developer is needed to join the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group. With huge projects on the horizon, you will form part of a highly talented team building software that is revolutionising the finance industry.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will join a knowledgeable team taking responsibility for new projects and maintenance of existing systems. Expect to be involved with scoping requirements, developing features in line with specifications, and ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and on time.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who can show:
· Strong PHP skills and experience
· Knowledge of MySQL
Joining an established company who are leaders in the motor finance industry you can expect high profile projects, an enthusiastic team, flexible hours, a friendly laid back atmosphere, generous pension scheme and access to discounted car rental/lease agreements.
The leading motor finance broker is looking for an experienced Automation Test Analyst to join their development team. This is an ideal role for a Junior Automation Test Analyst looking to take the next step up to Automation Test Analyst role or an Automation Test Analyst looking to expand their experience and progress their career working in a relaxed environment for the leading motor finance broker. The role provides the opportunity to work within the organisation supporting and enhancing existing applications and on new projects which will move the business forwards.
The Automation Test Analyst responsibilities will involve:
Defining automation tests for small changes through to large scale projects.
Preparing automation test approach and contributing to the production of test strategies
Identifying and preparing any environment and data requirements
Creating automation tests, managing and running of automated test suite, raising and managing defects with the relevant teams
Working with development team and business analysts to identify test scenarios and to resolve defects
Main duties are:
Review change request/requirement specifications/bug reports to plan test automation approach and provide test estimates
Identify test data and environment requirements from relevant documentation or previous test runs
Definite and write automation test scripts to explore all relevant impacted areas including any levels of regression coverage
Maintain and execute automation test suites and output test results via appropriate method
Investigate, raise and help to resolve any arising issues
Report on the status of test automation creation and execution progress and any blockers in a timely manner
Attend and contribute to meetings in line with the Automation Test Analyst role
Liaise with Business Analyst and Development teams as required
Provide support during the UAT period as required
Create and maintain automation regression scripts
Ensure standards and best practices are adhered to
Contribute to the ongoing improvement in the development life cycle within the organisation by keeping up to date on latest test automation methods and techniques and provide feedback on enhancement to processes
Strong and demonstrable Functional and Non-Functional test experience
Unit, System, Integration, Regression and UAT testing understanding
Defect management experience including use of defect management tools
Excel and Word experience
Experience with web and non-web based application testing
Good understanding of the SDLC
Able to work independently and as part of a team
Self-motivated and pro-active
At least 2 years’ experience of working in an Engineering team and environment
Flexibility in working hours based on project commitments
Automation test framework experience or understanding
BDD experience or understanding
Selenium / Cucumber / Gherkin / Behat
Unit Tests (xUnit)
PHP / MySQL
Linux and Windows operating systems
Source control experience or understanding
Cross browser testing
Agile or Waterfall understanding/exposure
SQL understanding with the ability to perform database queries and manipulation
The Automation Test Analyst will be measured against their ability to accurately analyse, define and write automation test scenarios, carry out automation test execution and record the nature of any fault/issue ensuring that a robust solution is delivered to our customers. This role provides scope to define and improve processes and grow the Automation Test facet within the organisation.
The leading motor finance broker is looking for a Programme Manager to join their business technology team. The role provides the opportunity to work within the organisation supporting and enhancing existing products and working on new projects which will move the business forwards. The ideal candidate will have experience of both project management and software development product life cycle management.
The Programme Manager responsibilities will involve:
Creating and maintaining a technology roadmap
Managing the successful end-to-end delivery of projects
Creation and management of product schedules
Regular communication of progress to project/product sponsors, product teams, executive team and third parties
Manage scope and change control, escalating issues where necessary
Facilitating signoff by key stakeholders
Report and manage the status of project progress and any blockers
Attend and contribute to meetings in line with the Programme Manager role
Liaise with Product Owners, Business Analyst, Quality Assurance, and Development teams as required
Work collaboratively with developers and hold them to account on deliverables
Ensure standards and best practices are adhered to
Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the organisation by offering experienced opinions
At least 4 years’ experience of working with technology functions within a business
Expertise in successfully managing end-to-end project and product roadmaps for mid to large scale software projects
Experience with project and product management software applications
Ability to communicate and present project plans and product roadmaps
Experience of resource allocation and conflict resolution
Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
Able to work independently and as part of a team
Self organised, motivated, and pro-active
Flexibility in working hours based on project commitments
We are the UK’s leading motor finance broker, employing 240+ people UK-wide and we are currently looking for motivated, career driven candidates to expand our dealer services team based at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our high performance Resolutions Team as a case handler. The role involves the management of regulated complaints, disputes and brokerage complaints to a satisfactory outcome in line with regulatory time scales.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated; have excellent investigative, evaluation and decision making skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, whilst maintaining relationships with our business partners.
• Investigate complaints in line with regulatory procedures.
• Communicate and influence effectively with lenders, dealerships and customers
• Accurately record complaints onto the Complaints Management System (CMS)
• Management of complaints in a timely and compliant manner, in line with SLAs
• Work to ensure that the highest level of service is consistently delivered to our customers
• Effectively manage workload to maximise productivity.
• Liaise with all internal and external departments
• Adhere to numerous legislation and regulations including Consumer Rights Act 2015, TCF, DPA and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines.
Experience and Skills:
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills, particularly on the phone and via email
• Ability to compose letters and emails in a professional format.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team or alone
• IT skills, using word, excel and a complaint management system.
• Accuracy and good attention to detail
• Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
• Strong ability to mediate between parties
• Experience of the motor trade or brokerage desired, though not essential.
Job type: Full time, may require weekend work
We are a leading motor finance broker based in the UK
Due to recent and substantial growth we are looking for motivated, career driven candidates to expand our dealer services team based at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
Motor Finance Administrator
Working as part of an energetic and driven team, you will be responsible for maintaining the professional and excellent reputation of the company, liaising directly with our internal team, customers, partners, lenders, dealers and Evolution account managers.
Working in a great atmosphere with opportunities for development and progression.
Your day to day duties will involve
Accurately checking and processing finance documentation
Problem solving, answering telephone calls and email enquiries
Providing friendly and professional support to internal and external partners
What we are looking for – The Best!
Enthusiastic, charismatic, organised individuals that want to progress within a fast moving, forward thinking company.
Great customer service skills and a warm personality.
A professional approach and excellent time keeping.
Great telephone manner is a must, in order to build and maintain strong relationships.
Ability to work well within a team and also use own initiative.
By joining an established company you can expect an enthusiastic team, development opportunities, a friendly atmosphere, continual training, generous pension scheme, 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) Salary subject to experience.
Regular weekend work will be required
Job Type: Full-time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Information and Data Security Manager to join Evolution Funding to lead on and provide a focal point for security and information risk matters.
This is not only a great opportunity to join us and work within our collaborative environment but will allow you to apply your Data & Information Security skills in this hands on role. Working with internal stakeholders you will develop relationships to help promote and improve information security and provide security advice on procurements, projects and new initiatives.
You will report directly into the Chief Innovation Officer and will work closely with the Senior Management Team to develop and improve information and data security within the company including promoting security awareness, developing and implementing security awareness and training programmes.
Policy development will also form a key part of the role, including developing and maintaining GDPR policies and other information security policies including accompanying standards, procedures and guidance.
Other duties will include:
• The development and delivery programme of planned compliance reviews and ensure any gaps are addressed
• To investigate suspected and actual security incidents in accordance with the security incident management standard, produce reports with recommendations and ensure any remedial action is taken
• Produce Management Information and Report reports for the Information Governance Steering Group, Risk and Compliance Committee and Senior Management as required
• Respond to enquiries from staff and provide security advice as required.
• To maintain a register for all data and information security incidents
• To lead the business towards ISO 27001 certification standard.
• Work with external stakeholders such as funders, dealerships, auditors and certification boards as required.
• Coordinate the development of the Information and data risk management policy.
• Provide input to the wider development of the information governance strategy and business planning process.
• Maintain competence with emerging security trends, risks, new guidance or standards (internal and external) and security enhancing technologies
• We are keen to speak to candidates who are ideally educated to degree level and have substantial work experience at a senior level.
• Demonstrable track record of working with senior management, internal and external stakeholder to assess information security risk management strategies.
• Good working knowledge of information risk analysis and management.
• Excellent understanding of current and emerging issues in the data protection and information security environment.
• A working knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001.
• Ability to lead and deliver change and contribute to culture change.
• Excellent Organisational Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive attitude towards learning and development demonstrated by a record of continuing professional development
• A collaborative and solution focused approach to achieving and maintaining compliance
Job Type: Full Time
PPC & SEO Manager
Office based: Chesterfield
Basic Salary: £35-£40k per annum, dependent on experience
Evolution Funding is the UK’s largest motor finance broker and technology provider. They provide market-leading motor finance products to consumers via approved dealers, digital finance platforms, and our direct to consumer brand, My Car Credit.
By joining an established company who are leaders in the motor finance industry, you can expect an enthusiastic team, a friendly atmosphere, generous pension scheme, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), laptop, and company phone.
Brief description of role:
We’re looking for an experienced all-round digital marketer to help us continue growing our business. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you’ll lead the development and execution of the company’s PPC and SEO strategy. You will be responsible for improving paid discoverability on search platforms to deliver on sales lead targets for our DTC brand. You’ll also be tasked with building out our organic search and creating effective SEO optimised content. You will work closely with our graphic designers and marketing team to ensure our websites are performing effectively and report regularly to the Marketing Director on overall performance. You’ll have excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and an eagerness to achieve and surpass targets.
You’ll need to have a strong understanding and demonstrable experience of managing large-budget PPC campaigns and developing and delivering on SEO growth strategies. You’ll have at least five years’ experience in a similar role.
We are looking for someone able to demonstrate:
- Advanced knowledge of (and preferably certified in) Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Optimize and Google Search Console.
- Experience in producing and evolving the short- and long-term strategy for paid marketing channels, including paid search (especially Google Adwords) and paid social (including Facebook and YouTube Ads), guided by input from colleagues across the business and qualitative and quantitative data from all sources, including internal data and Google Analytics.
- Responsibility for P&L on digital campaigns, measuring and reporting on each and continuing to improve ROI.
- Familiar with at least two or more SEM Tools such as aHREFs, Moz, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Hands-on experience in link building and offsite SEO best practice.
- Experience in creating and delivering on an SEO content strategy.
- In-depth knowledge of the SEO/PPC industry, including a comprehensive understanding of Google’s algorithm updates/product alterations.
- Skilled at analysing results of marketing initiatives, identifying opportunities for development and learning and influencing the future marketing strategy.
- Confidence in leading internal Owned/Paid Media and Owned/Paid Strategy discussions, including new business opportunities.
- Experience in identifying opportunities for CRO and working alongside Design and Development teams to implement changes.
- Successful maintenance and growth of social media accounts.
- Ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders, with the ability to simplify complex data to be understood better.
- Desire to support the professional development of the Marketing team, providing guidance and mentoring wherever possible to improve their understanding and abilities.
- An excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently on own initiative
- Commercially focused
- Results and target orientated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical/numerical skills with the ability to problem solve
- Desire and motivation to learn and coach