Current Service Levels:
10th June 2020
We want to be part of the solution, not the problem.
We want to be part of your solution to COVID-19 recovery, not part of the problem. We recognise that our service levels are not currently up to standard and we thank you for your patience during these unusual times as we work to resolve our current challenges.
• We’re receiving a record level of proposals – in excess of pre-COVID levels.
• Our automation levels are reduced due to increased funder restrictions, causing delays.
• Funder processing times are slower due to staff working from home.
• Customers and dealer demand has risen significantly, resulting in an unprecedented number of incoming calls. Our staff are working hard to handle the level of calls and help as many people as possible.
• We’ve un-furloughed ALL 99 of our operational staff to meet demand, working from home.
• We un-furloughed 14 Account Managers on 1st June and another 14 were un-furloughed on 10th June. They are all working from home to support dealers.
• We are in the final stages of our Return To Office planning. We aim to have operations and phone-based staff back in the office from Monday 15th June.
• Our phones are open Monday to Friday, 9am-7pm, Saturday 9am-5pm and from this Sunday 14th June, 9am-5pm.
Information correct at date of publishing 10th June 2020